Potato wedges are a great side for any occasion. Here are 3 ways to make them. We recommend using our organic yukon gold potatoes. They are creamier and sweeter than the more traditional russet.
Yukon gold potatoes
1. For chimichurri version, see Chimichurri Sauce
2. For chipotle version, use OffBeat Gourmet's Chipotle Rub
3. For kids or less adventurous palates, salt and pepper (and ketchup for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut potatoes into thick 1/2 inch wedges.
3. Coat potatoes in olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and to your desired crispness.
5. While still warm, toss your potatoes in chimichurri sauce (that you made ahead of time), OR chipotle rub OR salt and pepper.
6. Serve along side of your favorite steak or, even better, Hanger Steak with Chimichurri.