Blueberry, Kale & Banana Smoothie
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
This is a great one to convince your kids to try a smoothie with kale in it. The puple color is super cool!
- 1/4 cups blueberries
- 1/4 mixed frozen berries
- 1 1/2 cup water or almond milk
- 1 handful fresh kale leaves, thick stems removed
- 1 banana
- 1 apple or pear
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 package Amazing greens (berry flavor recomended.)
- https://www.bodhiboxmarket.com/shop/smoothie-boost/green-superfood-15-pack-berryAdd all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add extra water to thin.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?